We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Customer Service Representative (Columbia, SC)
Textile Restorations is an established South-eastern regional company that has received repeated national recognition for excellence in service and innovation. Our business is largely recession resistant, and we have an average employee tenure of over 4 years. We are currently looking for a positive, motivated, accountable, confident, and honest individual to become a part of our dynamic team by filling our opening for the position of Customer Service Representative.
Customer service experience is desired, and there will be comprehensive, ongoing training for new hires. Strong ethics, computer, and communication skills are critical, as are the desire to accommodate others, find creative ways to please your customers, thoroughly resolve concerns, and an internal need to work hard and with excellence. Strong empathy and listening skills are a must.
We are in the Insurance Restoration industry, and our account base includes insurance adjusters, insurance agents, disaster restoration companies, and restoration contractors who are involved with fire damage claims relating to homes and non-commercial property. Relationships built in our company last for years, and the right person will take the initiative to grow those relationships, and maintain an attitude of positivity and professionalism, ultimately making every customer feel special and appreciated. He/she must be willing to be coached and have a desire to continually grow.
Textile Restorations provides a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, paid vacation, 401k, supplemental insurance options (vision, dental, disability, accident, cancer, life). This position offers you the opportunity to earn significant financial compensation, based on your performance, and your efforts will directly contribute to improving the lives of the disaster victims your clients help restore.
- Key Personality and Skill Requirements Include:
- Superior interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral/written communication and on the spot problem solving skills
- Driven to listen and guide others
- Courtesy, patience and analytical abilities are required to handle customer concerns
- Assertive, self-directed and motivated
- Proven organizational skills
- The ability to multitask and self manage
- A sense of personal accountability relating to the degree of thoroughness and quality of work you produce
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop open relationships with your customers by proactively contacting them at key points in their claim
- Establish yourself as a resource by educating and guiding clients through the property damage restoration process
- Manage customer opinions and emotions
- Identify and process new sales leads
- Find creative win win solutions to customer issues
- Interact with management to ensure solutions are being thoroughly implemented and seen through to completion
- Thorough, consistent documentation of details into relationship management software
- Proactive listening to read between the lines and anticipate customer needs or concerns
- Maintain the image of positivity and accommodation that our company has built
If you think this position may be a fit for you, please initiate the application process by applying to our ad on Careerbuilder.com.
Field Service Representatives, Columbia, SC, Atlanta, GA, Nashville, TN
Textile Restorations is an established south-eastern regional company that has received repeated national recognition for excellence in service and innovation. Our business is largely recession proof, and we have an average employee tenure of over 4 years. Our company is growing at a fast pace, and we are looking to add on to our team by hiring for Field Service Representative. This position is a crucial part of our logistics and customer service, and we often promote from this role into management positions.
Our company is in the Insurance Restoration industry, and we help victims of fire, water or vandalism claims, by restoring the clothing and fabric items from their site. As a Field Service Representative, you will be the first representation of our company to our customers, and you would be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships, setting and maintaining expectations with each customer of what they can count on from our company, listening to our customers needs, and providing a service to them by inventorying and packing out all of the clothing and fabric items from their home that were affected by the loss, as well as delivering the restored items back to their home. You would be responsible for driving a company owned vehicle to and from several customer stops throughout the course of the day, as well as lifting, carrying and walking clean products into and soiled products out of customers’ homes. You would also be responsible for customer satisfaction, by responding to customer inquiries and requests, as well as proactive problem solving.
Key Requirements for this role include:
- Flexible Schedule
- Clean driving record
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to listen and accommodate others
- Desire to help people
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20-25 lbs on a consistent basis
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability and flexibility to work in challenging environments, that would include patiently working with emotional customers, working in a smoky or dirty environment, working in hot or cold conditions
Starting compensation ranges from $30,000 to $35,000 per year depending on experience, flexibility, and the number of hours you work. Additional bonuses and incentives are offered, as well as raises and promotions, which are based on the value you bring to the company.
Employee Benefits Package includes:
- 401k savings plan available from day 1 of employment
- Health insurance coverage
- Supplemental insurance benefits such as vision, dental, life insurance options
- Paid vacation and paid holidays