Recognition and Awards
- Award of Excellence cleaner 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Rated the #1 Fabric Restoration vendor in the Southeast by Contractor Connection for 2010
- Featured as Plant of the Year in American Drycleaner Magazine in 1991
- Featured in American Drycleaner Magazine in 2006 as a runner up for Plant of the Year, chosen for innovation in plant design and customer service excellence
- Many of our employees are Certified Garment Care Professionals and proudly hold the highest level of certification available in our industry, offered through DLI (Drycleaning and Laundry Institute): certifications such as Certified Drycleaners, Certified Wetcleaners, and Certified Environmental Drycleaners.
- Successful delicate restoration jobs for satisfied high profile clients including celebrities, socialites, key media figures, corporate CEOs, and professional athletes.
Who is Textile Restorations?
We are specialists in the restoration of clothing and household fabric items that have been distressed by fire, smoke, water, or mold. We restore items such as:
- Dry-cleanable Items
- Household fabric items
- Bulk laundry
- Shoes, purses and luggage items
- Fur and Leather items
- Wedding Attire
- Heirloom items such as quilts and tapestries
- Stuffed animals and dolls
- Window treatments
- Outerwear, hunting wear, and sports wear
Because we specialize in fabric restoration only, we are able to give professional attention to the items an every day Drycleaner cannot adequately process. This commitment to fabric restoration only speaks for itself – we are rated #1 in the southeast, our restoration rate is 98.6% compared to the industry standard of 85%, and our customer satisfaction rating is 99.96%.
We fully guarantee our work and we do not charge for items that do not salvage.
With this guarantee in place, cleaning instead of replacement just makes sense, and by doing so you are saving nearly 90% of the cost of replacement. When you consider each household has literally hundreds of garments, it’s easy to see those savings add up. So not only are you saving memories, you’re saving money as well.
We’re on your schedule and here to save you time.
We are organized to respond to losses quickly and efficiently, being onsite within hours of your call. We pick up and deliver and we work diligently to ensure immediate need items are returned within 24 hours when necessary, and an itemized estimate gets to the adjuster or contractor within 72 hours or less.
Highly Detailed Inventory Processes
On each claim, we conduct a photographic inventory of each room, as well as a comprehensive itemized inventory of all textile contents by location in each room. Both inventories are available to the client and Adjuster or Contractor in hard copy, by email, or by special viewing on our website. Once in our facility, every item in a customer’s order receives an electronic bar code, which is scanned at every step of the restoration process. This allows us to electronically manage each and every item throughout the entire restoration process, and to ensure that our customers receive back every item we removed from their site.
Revolutionary Patented Cleaning Process
In 2002, Bryan Folk developed a new application process for ozone to clothing and fabric items in order to permanently remove odors from textile items. This process decreased the deodorization cycle time for fabric items from the traditional 24-hour cycle to a 1-hour cycle. Not only is this process more time and labor efficient, it is more thorough, and has therefore been one of the main contributing factors leading to the ability of Textile Restorations to salvage 98% of all items affected by fire, smoke, water or mold. The industry expectation for salvage rate is 85%. This means that on every claim where Textile Restorations is called in, the insurance company is only paying 2% toward replacement cost, which translates to a tremendous monetary savings for the carrier.
For the insured, this means that their items with sentimental value, like their wedding gown, child’s favorite stuffed animal, or their grandma’s quilt, can be saved 98 times out of 100. For this reason, we truly feel we are restoring our client’s way of life…one garment at a time!